Biyernes, Hulyo 4, 2014

Positive and perception of the negative effects of facebook

Let us first view a video that talks about the positive effects of facebook...



If you have watched the video, those stated there is just some of the positive effects of facebook. First, is that it able the users to interact with family, friends and even strangers. it helps those who has problems with their confidence and lower self-esteemed to regain this through interacting with the different people in the facebook community. It also opens doors to those young entrepreneurs  who've just started to promote their products through socializing as I observed online shopping is just so hot nowadays because its hassle free but precautions must be observed because many of bad people is taking advantage.   

The second video talks about the negative effects of facebook...

Facebook is addictive. I can't deny that before making this blog, facebook first. I don't know why but as long as I open anything else I should log in to my account and check my notifications. Its just become a habit. 
Easy access to the internet and having the availability everywhere means that everyone has a smartphone is engaged to social media. And some of the application in our phones requesting access in our facebook and some of us if we haven't doing anything, we just simply open our phones and tada!! facebook again, the time that should be use in studying is being wasted. Through PC's and cellphones have taken up our time that could be shared with family, friends and loved ones. 
It also affects our relationship with others. I had an experienced where one of my friends were bullying the ex of her present boyfriend, so I feel ashamed because she just showed her bad attitude, it has been said that facebook can increase jealousy. And just a day ago, the first years were commenting irresponsible words towards their senior which is not proper I was angered of his attitude because he did not respect the facilitator and posted to his facebook account this and that. 
We had to minimize using facebook and focus to the things that is in need of doing it. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento