Biyernes, Hulyo 4, 2014

How will you prepare yourself as a future digital teacher?

You can't predict what will happen in the future. So, it's better to prepare and expect for the worst than to being useless.

To prepare myself as a future digital teacher, I must work my butt off to meet my student's expectations. And as a preparation in the near future, I should learn from my seniors who engaged half of their life in molding and educating students, I am confident that they are already knowledgeable on handling students with different beliefs, cultures, religion, environment and learning styles. I should start imagining what it will look like teaching 40-50 fused in a classroom and practiced the different strategies and mastering through using them as early as today. Attending seminars will be great help too. It should also talk about technologies, since in the 21st century will be a fully technology integrated, it will be a helping hand to us, as a future educator to improve our skills in using technologies that will be use in the classroom. As an addition, it can be a means of instruction meaning, it is going to be interactive and easy to impart knowledge and to be a effective teacher I/we should engaged to master using various types of technology and we must always to update ourselves.

Teaching is a two way process. I learn with my students and they learn through me. Learning should not stop otherwise it must be continous and hand in hand we had to help each other in a better way of educating our child.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento